Westchester Education Services, founded in 2017, has quickly become a top service provider to supplemental and basal educational publishers, edtech providers, library publishers, social-emotional learning content developers, and career tech / professional programs. Additionally, Westchester is committed to the principles of diversity, equity, and inclusion and is emerging as a leader in ensuring that the resources working on programs reflect the lived experiences of the students consuming the product.
Westchester Educations Services is the fastest growing subsidiary of Westchester Publishing Services, a US employee-owned company that is more than 50 years old and is considered the blue-chip editorial and production services provider to over 400 publishers and content providers around the world.
What do we do at Westchester?
Our teams manage projects for educational content providers, including creating multi-grade and multi-component programs for educational publishers, print and digital design and illustration, assessment exercises for online platforms, social and emotional learning programs, content reviews with an eye towards diversity and inclusivity, career tech educational materials, state-specific content programs in all subject areas, and ELL/world languages curricula and content.
How the Director of Client Solutions will help grow Westchester
To continue driving Westchester Education Services’ sales growth, we are seeking a senior, individual contributor sales role in our Sales and Marketing department to help address the tremendous level of interest in our content development, art and design, and production offerings. This position backfills a retiring member of our team and will blend managing the book of business that Director managed — as well as expanding the overall client base supported by Westchester’s education unit.
The individual we are seeking will handle:
· Managing a pool of existing and potential accounts
· Deepening relationships with existing accounts by expanding service offerings into new areas
· Leveraging existing industry knowledge and relationships with content providers in the above educational content areas
· Working with prospects to define and review initial workflow and project requirements
· Assembling proposals and review pricing requests with staff
· Revenue-impacting post-sales queries with key accounts
· Collaborating with our Marketing team on messaging about services
· Individually engaging with prospects as well as deploying targeted marketing emails using available collateral from our Marketing team
· Participating as part of the diversity, equity, and inclusivity committee, working with that team to further organizational goals
The ideal candidate will have a college degree as well as a minimum of eight years of B2B sales experience. The following skills will help the Director be successful in this role:
· A deep understanding of the educational content market
· Experience with commonly used sales tools, including Saleforce.com, Dropbox, and Microsoft Office
· Solid communication skills, both written and oral
· Ability to prioritize key accounts and opportunities, and to provide accurate sales forecasts
· Demonstrated ability to grow existing accounts and relationships, including widening engagements with established accounts
· Demonstrated understanding of DEI principles, with a growth mindset for personal, organizational, and industry change
The compensation package consists of a competitive base salary, quarterly commission, participation in our ESOP (Employee Stock Ownership Plan), 401k, health benefits, and more. Salary is based on sales and educational content experience.
Ready to apply?
Please direct inquiries about this position to our Chief Revenue Officer, Tyler M. Carey, at: email@example.com.