Society is increasingly using data to inform decisions, and mathematics is essential to the analysis and synthesis of that data. Westchester Education Services knows that a strong understanding of numeracy is paramount to preparing students for the future. That’s why Westchester’s math content development team stands out as a resource known for developing high-quality, successful mathematics content.
Amanda Robb, our Math Senior Supervising Editor, leads our mathematics team and manages a talented group of experienced writers and editors. Amanda draws on her teaching background and her experience writing and editing for a number of national publishers to help education companies develop highly engaging math products. Amanda’s deep understanding of the subject area, plus her experienced team of resources, translates into high-quality math programs that meet the needs of students and teachers.
Our wide-ranging math capabilities include:
- Math content review, update, and development for:
- primary and elementary grade programs
- middle-grade programs
- Algebra I programs
- Algebra II programs
- Geometry programs
- teacher guides
- student workbooks
- state test preparation materials (student and teacher guides)
- state requirements for core and supplemental math materials
- tech-enhanced items (TEI)
- diagnostic, formative, and summative assessments
- design via our partnership with Learnosity or other learning management platforms
- Script development for interactive digital math programs
- Guideline development and planning
- Scope and sequence development
You can depend on Westchester’s mathematics content development team to develop high-quality, engaging math content for your next program. We stand ready to help you. Contact us today.