Society is increasingly using data to inform their decisions, and mathematics is essential to the analysis and synthesis of that data. Westchester Education Services knows that a strong understanding of numeracy is paramount to preparing students for the future. That’s why Westchester’s math content development team stands out as a resource known for developing high-quality, successful mathematics content.
Amanda Robb, our Math Senior Supervising Editor, leads our mathematics team and manages a talented group of experienced writers and editors. Amanda draws upon her teaching background and her experience writing and editing for a number of national publishers to help education companies develop highly-engaging math products for both students and teachers. Amanda’s deep understanding of the subject area, plus her experienced team of resources, translates into high-quality math programs that meet the needs of students and teachers.
Our capabilities include:
- Math content review, update, and development for:
- Primary and elementary grades
- Middle grades
- Algebra I
- Algebra II
- Teacher-generated practice guides
- State test preparation materials (student and teacher guides)
- State requirements for core and supplemental math materials
- tech-enhanced items (TEI)
- diagnostic, formative, and
- summative assessments
- design via our partnership with Learnosity or other learning management platforms
- Script development for interactive digital math programs
- Guideline development planning
- Scope and sequence development
You can depend on Westchester’s mathematics content development team to develop high-quality, engaging math content for primary, elementary, middle school, Algebra 1, Geometry, and Algebra 2 for your next program.
We stand ready to help you. Contact us today.