The study of science enables a deep understanding of the changes we observe in the natural world around us. Westchester Education Services knows that creating a strong awareness of scientific principles is important to prepare students for the future. That’s why Westchester’s science content development team is known industry-wide for creating successful, engaging, high-quality science content.
Laura Cunningham, our Content Director, STEM, leads our mathematics team and manages a talented group of experienced writers and editors. Laura draws on her teaching background and her experience with writing and editing classroom materials for content development providers to help education companies develop highly engaging math products. Her deep understanding of the subject area, plus her experienced editorial team, translates into engaging, high-quality science programs that align with pedagogical standards while also meeting the needs of students and teachers.
We offer a wide spectrum of science capabilities:
- Science content review, update, and development for:
- primary and elementary grades
- middle school
- Earth Science
- state test preparation materials (student and teacher guides)
- state requirements for core and supplemental science materials
- tech-enhanced items (TEI)
- diagnostic, formative, and summative assessments
- design via the Learnosity platform or other learning management platforms
- Script development for interactive science content programs
- Guideline development and planning
- Scope and sequence development