The study of science enables a deep understanding of the changes we observe in the natural world around us. Westchester Education Services knows that creating a strong awareness of scientific principles is important to prepare students for the future. That’s why Westchester’s science content development team is known industry-wide for creating successful, engaging, high-quality science content.
Tim Yetzina, our Senior Supervising Editor for Science and Social Studies, leads a group of experienced and talented writers and editors. His background in developing programs for publishers such as National Geographic Learning, McGraw Hill Education, and Pearson helps the team to identify the needs of the education market and helps publishers develop highly engaging products for both students and teachers.
We offer a wide spectrum of science capabilities:
- Science content review, update, and development for:
- primary and elementary grades
- middle school
- Earth Science
- state test preparation materials (student and teacher guides)
- state requirements for core and supplemental science materials
- tech-enhanced items (TEI)
- diagnostic, formative, and summative assessments
- design via the Learnosity platform or other learning management platforms
- Script development for interactive science content programs
- Guideline development and planning
- Scope and sequence development